Basics

Friday 14 August 2015

WELCOME READERS!!

I am Karthik,an Electronics and Communication Engineering Student who is interested in exploring electronics and I love playing with electronic components and doing projects.
I am writing this blog to share my knowledge with Electronic engineers/hobbyists who are interested in doing projects and to those who are willing to explore the interesting side of electronics.
In this blog I would be posting about basic electronic Tutorials and Projects with Arduino,8051 and Raspberry pi.
In the first few  months I will  mostly write posts based on arduino and its projects.
I would love to connect with my readers who are willing to learn more and to those who are willing to share their knowledge.
                                     "Innovation distinguishes between a
                                           Leader and a Follower"
                                                                    -Steve Jobs
so lets learn new stuff and innovate new things....

No comments:

Post a Comment